Monday, February 14

I'm back (again)

Jeremy finally took me off his list of fellow travelers, which made me sad.

And then I saw this line in a NYT article today about the new Secretary of Education, Margaret Spellings:

"Ms. Spellings said that Senator Orrin G. Hatch had invited her to Utah and she expressed eagerness to visit there. "These are Republicans," she said. "These are our people." "

I had to bring my blog back, just so I could share Ms. Spellings feelings about Utah with the world.

And I wanted to take a little break from reading. I've been trying to catch up on my reading, and sometimes I honestly feel sick to my stomach from trying to shove down so much reading. Of course, I could stop reading and work on writing papers...No, I think reincarnation a dead blog is a much better idea.

4 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

YEAY YOU'RE BACK - I HAVE ANOTHER WORK AVOIDANCE TACTIC AGAIN!

12:05 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

and I'm biased but I think the title of this blog rocks - it makes me laugh. :)

12:06 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Jeremy took you off his list? What is the boy thinking? Is he thinking at all?

10:37 AM  
Blogger Corrie said...

Jeremy has put me back on the list, now that I've restarted the blog.

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home